Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

superb BONDA


Special for my superb bonda HJH HAMIDAH HJ KAMALUDIN

from my deepest heart BONDA 

Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.              




You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.




You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.



I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers, 
You'd be the one I'd select! 


 
my superb BONDA 
I LOVE YOU ! :* 



Dedicated this video to all mothers 

hargailah ibu anda selagi beliau masih ada 
kerana syurga terletaknya di bawah telapak kaki insan yang bergelar IBU 






No comments:

Post a Comment